Skip to main content

The beginners guide to 3D Modelling using Fusion 360

It is nearly a week since i started learning 3D design making using Fusion 360 and i can definitely say that it is really interesting and fun to learn.Till now i have not made so many things and the ones i made were basic models of a spoon, a water bottle, a bottle opener, a toy duck, a coffee mug and a screw driver.Among all the one which i loved making the most was the screw driver.

 
The reason behind the model being so special is the way i made it.I used all my previously learnt skill and did not take much of help from my tutorials.It took a lot of time to shape the flat end of the screw driver as the section was tapered and i had to use a cylinder bar to cut it like a flat end screwdriver.
at the end I rendered the model and gave it the material look.The glass top and the aluminium driver is a total treat to watch after so much of working.I started making this with a simple cylinder and look what i could come up with at the end.Once you get to the core you can make a wide variety of designs from a table to a new model of Car which you often dream about.This is what makes this software so interesting.
HoneyPoint3D Fusion 360 Full Course
It can be very easy for an expert and it looks easy too but believe me if you are interested in making 3D models this is the thing for you my friends.
Fusion 360 is not complex to learn although it seems quite complex with its page layout and overview but the opportunity it provides and the feature you get here are beautiful.Along with that once you learnt it opens up so many options for you in the designing world(as told by my tutor and people who are professionals in this field).
Autodesk Fusion 360 Users | Discussions | GrabCAD Groups
Autodesk provides you this wonderful platform where you cam make your own creative models and give it your imagination using features and tools of this software.If you are a learner and are willing to start it you can download the student version of Autodesk Fusion 360 from its website.It will be available for 3 years.This software also requires that your PC configuration should be really good as far as the graphics part is concerned.It can run on low configuration also but there are fair chances of the software to hang or crash in between especially if you are making heavy designs.There are some other software like CATIA and INVENTOR where you can experience the art of making 3D models but as i stated earlier this Fusion 360 brings you so many features for you especially cloud feature where you can build your team and save your projects online.

Good luck for your learning experience.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

steps to turn cylinders into a screwdriver in autodesk fusion 360

Hi friends,as I am building up my skill in fusion 360 I thought of making you aware of the stuffs I am making during my learning.Yes you are right, I am going to share the steps so that you too can make it smoothly and learn in the process of it. Building up the screwdriver was not a sip of coffee by the way..rather till now it was the most difficult model for me.So lets move towards the fusion Step 1 Start fusion 360 and choose sculpt work space from the options in the top left corner.You can also work in the design work space if sculpt is not available in your software.I also had the same difficulty, so chill Step 2 First choose solid cylinder from the create drop down menu to start your model.Then go for yz plane and then drag down the required diameter and length of the cylinder. Step 3 I then repeated the procedure to make another cylinder. Make sure that you align them on same axis as I have shown. Step 4 Now I selected the create sketch option from the create